• Accidentally close a tab? Ctrl+Shift+T reopens it.
• Bananas release dopamine, eat them when you’re sad.
• CTRL+SHIFT+ESC is the one handed version of CTRL+ALT+DEL
• Don’t brush your teeth hard, it makes them sensitive and removes enamel.
• Don’t like spiders? Put citronella oil on your walls and they will not go there.
• Drink one glass of water for every alcoholic drink you have, you’ll get drunk without getting a hangover.
• Get clear ice cubes by boiling water before freezing it
• Heal paper cuts and immediately stop the pain with chapstick.
• If you accidentally write on your dry erase board with a permanent marker, scribble over it with a dry eraser marker to remove it.
• If your shoes smell, put them in the freezer overnight, it will kill the bacteria.
• Make bug bites stop itching with a banana peel.
• Make a paper longer with 12-point text, but 14-point periods and commas.
• Need to get around a blocked website at work? Try replacing the http:// with https://
• Never send your resume as a word file (unless asked) Instead, print it to a pdf file, it’s much cleaner and professional looking.
• Pick a flavor of gum you don’t normally chew, and chew it while studying during a test.
• Place a piece of bread in a container with your homemade cookies and they will stay soft.
• Put a dry towel into a dryer with wet clothes, they will dry faster.
• Put toothpaste on a pimple and it will dry out.
• Practise fake smiling in the mirror every day before going to work/school, you’ll genuinely start to feel happier.
• Rub canola/olive oil on knives before cutting onions, you won’t cry, alternatively chew gum and you won’t either.
• Short on time with a wrinkled dress shirt? Hang it up in the bathroom to steam it flat.
• The night before, place things you don’t want to forget the next morning on top of your shoes.
• Use hydrogen peroxide to remove blood stains from clothing.
• When cleaning windows use newspapers or coffee filters instead of paper towels, they will not leave streaks.
• When microwaving bread products/pizza put a glass of water in with it, it will keep your bread for going spongy.
• When you move into a new place you’re renting, take pictures of any and all damage, then post them on facebook (privately if preferred) so you can use the reference date as proof you didn’t do it.
• When searching plane tickets online delete your cookies prior, prices go up when you visit a site multiple times. <sma
Joey and Food
Aw, the poor thing never got his food :(
Socially awkward penguin in action.
TUMBLR’S SPIRIT ANIMAL.
Oh you perfect little creature let me love you forever
Im in love
This is me. It’s me. This penguin is me. Literally. Oh my goodness.
He dropped the fish
And ran away
Must reblog, because I love penguins. And this gif… It’s soo cuteee.
Someone actually addressed me on Tumblr just now. A girl said hello to me after I started following her, and I feel just like this penguin in that I find this situation desirable, unfortunately, I’m too much of a spaz to respond in an appropriate manner
Was she going to slap you because you never in any way made him gay in the actual books, taking zero risks/doing absolutely nothing for gay characters in literature, and only announcing your “authorial intent” afterwards for a cheap shot at looking like an ~ally~
Gay people are just normal people. We are not told about any of the Hogwarts professors love lives, other than Snape, and it would be completely out of character for Dumbledore to walk around telling everyone about his sexuality.
Did you want her to make him dress in glittery platform boots, a crop top, and decorate his office in rainbow flags to make it more obvious for you? Would that be enough of a stereotype to appease you people? Or what? Please tell me. I’d like to know how you think a gay character is supposed to be portrayed.
And did you miss the Grindelwald chapters in the ‘actual books’? Or was that also not obvious enough for you? Did Dumbledore need to whisper “always” wistfully in order for you to connect that he had romantic feelings for Grindelwald? Maybe you are American and need them to gaze longingly into each others eyes with awkward close ups of their fingers almost grazing each other that Hollywood thinks means ‘true love’.
It didn’t fit into his relationship to Harry to ever say “I’m gay”, and so it was not stated explicitly (you might have noticed the book was told from Harry Potter’s perspective).
The point is though, that he is a homosexual, well respected, powerful, and very loved wizard- and his sexuality doesn’t matter because no one else thinks it matters. a.k.a. no one cares that he loves men, and that is wonderful.
Not to mention when Dumbledore is introduced in book one he is wearing a purple cloak and high-heeled buckle boots… not exactly hiding the gay
I. AM. SCREAMING.
I HAVE FINALLY SEEN IT
OH SWEET JESUS
I HAVE NO REGRETS ABOUT HAVING THIS ON MY BLOG
why aren’t these kids my bestfriends. why.
I FOUND IT. I FINALLY FOUND IT. MY LIFE IS FUCKING COMPLETE OMFG
OMG wtf was that? :L
Dear future kids,
You better be as awesome as these two.
I just love it so much
I FINALLY FOUND THIS VIDEO!!!!! Life = complete
i don’t care what blog you are, reblog or you’re a faggot.
This is fucking hilarious ! hahaha
thank you for this
HAHA! This is so the guys off Drillbit Taylor when they were younger
Lol at the kid in the orange shirt, hahaha!
I finally fucking found it. IM IN TEARS ! :3
orange tshirt for the win!!
omg actualy pissing myself laughing!!
Greatest shit in the world. Holy fuck lmfao. MY LIFE IS COMPLETE!
when he gets close to the camera. omfg crying
i needed a good laugh today.
I FINALLY FOUND IT OMG. i can die happy now.